The most important duty to be carried out after the death of a loved one is registration. if death has occurred in the Barnsley area, an appointment will need to be made with the Registrar at Barnsley Town Hall through the barnsley.gov website. You can access the site using the button below.
1. Medical Certificate of death issued by the Hospital
2. Birth Certificate
3. Medical card
1. Date and place of death
2. Full name of deceased (maiden name if applicable)
3. Date and place of Birth
4. Occupation and home address
5. If married, full name and occupation of surviving spouse
1. Green certificate for the funeral director
2. White certificate for the DWP
3. Copies of the Death Certificate for insurance, bank accounts etc. (A fee will be payable)
If the death has been reported to the Coroner, the registration procedure will be delayed until the Coroner gives permission to proceed
Copyright © 2019 Wombwell Funeral Service - All Rights Reserved.